iPASSIVE FR Collars consist of a steel shell that splits in two to fit around the service penetrations by means of a simple slide-lock system. The graphite based reactive material reacts when exposed to heat closing the openings left by the softening plastic pipe in fire.
iPASSIVE FR Collars have been tested in accordance to AS 1530.4 and AS 4072.1 with various types and sizes of plastic pipes and may be used on gypsum, masonry and concrete walls and floors.
- Certified for PVC-U, PVC-C, PE, LDPE, MDPE, HDPE, ABS,
SAN+PVC and PP pipes
- Smaller pipes can be fitted within larger collars accommodating openings around the pipe that are too large
- Tested for angled penetrations
- For pipes up to Ø315mm with a wide range of wall thicknesses li>FRR up to -/240/240
- New patented fast expanding graphite material
- Simple to install using widely available standard fixings
- No emissions – environmentally friendly
- Unlimited shelf life under the correct conditions
- 30 years working life