iPASSIVE FR Putty Pads will reinstate the fire rating of the partition for up to two hours (depending on the partition fire rating) in electrical sockets and switches that are installed in dry lining partitions. They will prevent the passage of smoke and flames in a fire, and sound and air movement during service life, through the electrical socket, into the cavity.
iPASSIVE FR Putty Pads are shaped for use on both single and double electrical sockets installations in dry lining walls. The pads are supplied in a cross shape for internal installation in a socket and in a rectangular shape for application on the rear of the socket.
- Can be used for all dry lining applications
- Ready to use
- No special tools for application
- Solvent free (no VOC)
- Halogen Free
- Compatible with most building materials
- Unaffected by moisture
- 120 minutes fire resistance in 100mm and 130mm dry lining
- Low pressure intumescence
- Cold smoke seal
- Sound insulating BS EN ISO 140-3:1995