iPASSIVE FR Acrylic cures to give a firm and flexible seal when subjected to atmospheric conditions. In exposure to fire, iPASSIVE FR Acrylic creates a fire seal by forming a robust intumescent char. iPASSIVE FR Acrylic will also maintain the acoustic performance in walls and floors.
iPASSIVE FR Acrylic can be used with a suitable backing material in order to ensure the correct seal depth and reduce shrinking of the sealant during curing.
- Fire sealing for all types of constructions and service penetrations
- Low emissions – environmentally & user friendly
- Up to 4hrs FRR
- Activates at 180°C
- Acoustic rating up to 62dB
- 12.5% movement
- No priming necessary for application to most materials
- Suitable for most surfaces including concrete, masonry, steel, glass, gypsum, plastics
- Tack free after 1hr
- 18 months storage time under correct conditions
- Suitable for copper/aluminium conductors & fibre optic cables
- 30yrs working life